Thu 9 Dec 2021
We are utilising the donation functionality of our box office system (Ticketsolve) to give customers the opportunity to give to this appeal during the checkout of their tickets. The donation appeal will be displayed automatically as customers move through the online booking process and those that don’t wish to donate can continue as normal.
You can read more about the British Red Cross Ukraine Appeal here: https://donate.redcross.org.uk/appeal/ukraine-crisis-appeal
How to donate:
1. Select your show online: https://ipswichtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/
2. Pick your seats and checkout as normal
3. When prompted, add a donation if you can
4. Pay for your tickets and donation together
How will my donation help?
Your donation will be used to reach people in urgent need, including:
– Providing food, first aid, clean water, shelter support, warm clothing, hygiene parcels and medicines
– Supporting hospitals and healthcare facilities
– Supporting fire fighters and civil protection units
– Training people up in life-saving first aid
– Helping families stay in contact with each other
– Educating people on the risks of explosives
– Repairing vital infrastructure
– Helping to repair homes, healthcare centres, schools and community centres
Not booking tickets, but still want to donate?
More about the appeal
The British Red Cross are part of the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC), which unites 15 member charities who are experts in humanitarian aid and specialists in different areas of disaster response. The DEC launches appeals during times of monumental suffering, which is the case in Ukraine right now.
Please donate to this vital appeal and help us reach families and communities in Ukraine and the border countries.
For more information on the British Red Cross and their Ukraine Appeal, visit their website: https://donate.redcross.org.uk/appeal/ukraine-crisis-appeal